Welcome to the blog

Welcome to Stu Pitt Politics 

Here at Stu Pitt Politics I poke fun and fury at politics and political stupidity and hypocrisy, wherever I find it. I am neither a loony liberal or a crazy conservative. I am a proud Independent, with no political party affiliation. I blindly follow no political party. I blindly follow nothing. I blindly follow no one. I think for myself. I am socially liberal (moderately) and fiscally conservative (very).

Read and enjoy Stu Pitt Politics. And, yes, you are allowed to make comments on any post. Feel free to do so.


established google blogger

All original material copyrighted 2009-2022


I have decided to suspend writing this blog in 2022, due to the progressive stupidity and insanity in America. It is a permanent ongoing political epidemic and I am tired of speaking out against moron thinking, or rather, non thinking. Though I have stopped posting stuff there are still many posts left to read. Enjoy!

Instead of posting daily I have published a new book, a new book that says it all. The "K-I-S-S IT!" book.